[To have your playlist/work/business featured please get in contact – email@example.com]
Latest case studies (all found here)
Black history month series:
- I’m better than Michael Jackson because I got more streams/likes/views/awards?
- Dave and Fredo’s Funky Friday is #1 because of streams, but is the streaming era paying anyone’s bills?
- What would the music industry look like if black women weren’t side-lined and forced to compete?
- Black creativity & originality not getting credit / Fortnite stealing dance moves from hip-hop acts
Welcome to Tweeter or Talent, a platform questioning:
- What is the music industry like today and what issues are there?
- How and why has the music industry changed?
- What is killing the industry?
- Will the music industry survive the streaming/digital era?
- What does the industry need to overcome claims of being: unprofitable, dying and in decline, stagnant, corrupt?
- What forecasts are there for the future of the music industry and which direction is it going – positively or negatively?
- The music industry vs business, Spotify, YouTube, streaming, the internet, digital and physical music, social media, technology